Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cleaning

I had to clean today. Now, don't get me wrong, I clean most days. The question is the extent of it. My hubby has had problems with his sinuses for the last couple of months. The last couple of months we've also been fighting fleas, so I've sprayed stuff all over the house (including bombing the house once). So he thought maybe his problems were related (or partially related) to that.

Only way I know to get rid of it, is to steam clean the carpets. To be able to steam clean the carpets, you've got to have your house clean. With everything put away. If you've got kids, you realize what a task this really is. My kids keep their rooms "picked up". But not to the point that someone could come in and easily move their stuff around. Try to move it and you'd end up in an avalanche.

So I cleaned. In the process of getting the kids' playroom taken care of, I found a cache of money. I don't know which child it belongs to and it certainly won't make me rich.. but if I keep cleaning their playroom, maybe I'll find more. :)

Now, hubby comes home tomorrow and everything will be done. Of course, I had to clean his side of the office too. I put everything in the attic. Where it had been before, then he dug it out. Then it sat in its box by his desk. Now it's in its box in the attic (again). Think he'll ever find it? (Probably not).

How long do you think it'll last?

No comments: