Saturday, July 15, 2006

Atlanta Olympics Anniversary

With Atlanta celebrating the opening of the new Olympic museum and having a big celebration downtown at Centennial Olympic Park this evening, I thought I'd share some photos. I was able to work during the 1996 Olympics at the Olympic Village. As such, I was able to get some great photos of the village itself, the athletes and more. The selection I've made are of some of the construction, the village and a couple of the athletes I got to meet. A lot of the photos I took of athletes were of their backs so that I could see what country they were from.

I have to say that it was a great time. I got to meet, trade pins with and even eat with some great people. I did get to go to a few events (baseball, archery, gymnastics) too.

If you'd like to view my selection of photos, you can find them in my gallery.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

Post a Comment