Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Separate rooms

My daughter suffered a shock over the weekend. My son has been griping more and more lately about how his sister does (and doesn't) sleep. They've been sharing a room for a while, even though my son has his own room. I told him the only way to fix it was to sleep in his own room, by himself. So this past weekend, he decided to do just that. So far he seems to be sleeping better. Even though one of his complaints was her night light.. he now has one in his room.

My daughter is adjusting slowly. The first night she pitched a fit. The last couple she's gone to bed in her own room reluctantly. The good thing is that she usually falls asleep very quickly. As long as she stays asleep, she's ok. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!