Friday, December 02, 2005

Is it just me?

Or are all the kids off the wall lately? My kids today (both at home and in the class I taught) were hyper. I gave the kids at school a bit of leeway as they'd had one sub yesterday while the 1st grade teachers did their meetings and then me as a different sub today (through Wednesday next week). That and the fact it were friday I figured I had it worked out. But my kids have been bouncing off the walls today. I took my son to the dojang tonight for class and was talking to another mom, her kids were bouncing off the walls. Could it be the change in the weather? The holidays being not too far away? General mayhem?

1 comment:

landismom said...

It's certainly true here. I think it's a combination of the holidays approaching and the fact that it dropped like 30 degrees in a day this week, so they went from having lots of time to run around outside to not wanting to be out for longer than 20 minutes. ARGGH! Let me just say, I can't WAIT for Christmas break.