Monday, August 08, 2005

scary

I took my son to class tonight and one of the instructors was telling me that a mom came screaming out of the day care center she'd been working in. Apparently her daughter (1st day of kindergarten) was supposed to ride the bus to/from the day care center to/from school. (IE: mom drop child at day care, child ride bus to school, child ride bus back to day care, mom pick child up). Somewhere in the process of the child going FROM school TO the day care, the child never showed. The mom had just called the school (after finding out from day care that she wasn't there) and the school couldn't find her.

What I want to know is why the day care didn't get suspicious when the child didn't show like she was supposed to? Major breakdown somewhere.

I don't know child, school, or day care, so I can't give more details, but that is a VERY scary thing.

No comments: