Friday, August 26, 2005

New sweepstakes Win!

Yea! I won a cool new prize from Runner's World. It's a Polar RS200sd. It'll do great to help me complete the marathon in January! I have a hard time keeping a set pace and it doesn't get any easier with a huge crowd. My dad and I tried keeping pace with a Leukemia Team in Training coach last time and they turned out to be off pace! Whoops! We have to maintain a 16 minute mile (minimum) to complete on time. My dad and I are just wanting to complete it with 15 minute miles (minimum). Should be easy. HA! Anyway, I sent in my affadavit, hopefully the turn-around time will be good on receiving it. It's not something I would have ever bought myself, but it's SO COOL!

1 comment:

mis_nomer said...

Wow did you really win that watch from Runner's World? I really really want one...

All the best for your marathon!