Thursday, July 21, 2005

Online Sweepstakes.com

I love entering contests. I don't win too often (unless it's a brown bag raffle), but it's still fun. I found a site called www.online-sweepstakes.com that has a huge list of contests that you can enter to win all sorts of stuff. Given that when you enter sweeps online, you generally end up with a lot of junk email, I only use my gmail account for it. That way, all the extra "stuff" that comes to my inbox thanks to my entering the contests ends up there, not in my regular email folder.

If you'd like to try it out, I have plenty of referrals for gmail that I can give out. You can then start playing with the online sweepstakes too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh, wow. I had no idea there was anything like this! LOL, I've found a new time waster...