Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy Fourth of July!

This year the Fourth will be a bit more interesting, in my opinion anyway. The legislators have legalized at least some of the fire works for consumers. So I've loaded up on what's legal (and I still have some left from my last trip over the border to SC) and we'll set them off tomorrow evening. Yea! I think it will be a lot of fun. Our plans for tomorrow are to go to my parent's home in Stone Mountain, watch their parade, hang out and play with water toys, cook out, then set off our own fire works. It's what we've done (minus our own fire works) pretty much every year. I expect this to be the last year we do it as my parents are moving to Celebration as soon as their condo is ready.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great 4th of July, and I'll post again on Tuesday!

No comments: