Saturday, April 09, 2005

Trailers & other movies

I thought I'd take a minute to mention the trailers that we saw before Sahara. A couple of really cool looking movies on the horizon. The first is War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise. Can't say I'll see it in the theater (time and kids depending), but I'll definitely rent this one. Looks like it'll be a great remake. The second is XXX:State of the Union. That one looks neat too. Not one I'll want my kids seeing, but I could get away with watching it after they go to bed. :)

Saw the preview for Unleashed (Jet Li) as well. Not certain that one interests me at all. If I see it, it'll be rented.

The one that most interests me is Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Loved the books, though hubby and I agree that the way they picture Martin is not how we'd have pictured him. It should be interesting to see what they do with it. They've certainly got the effects for it. It comes out April 29th.

Here are the movies I want to see in the theater:
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe 12/09/05
The Wallace & Gromit Movie 10/07/05
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 5/19/05
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy 4/29/05

No comments: