Saturday, February 12, 2005

So how's this fair?

I decided to go lay down and have some "mommy quiet time". I had to get a new ear piece for my iPod since my cats decided to eat through my other one. I lay down on the bed to listen quietly for a while. Next thing I know, my kids come in complaining about this & that. As I tell them to go out, they say "daddy's not home!". So I go look. Sure enough, he's disappeared. Urk. I'd PRESUME that he's gone to get whatever part for the dryer, but I can't ASSUME it.

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

I laughed about your husband lying on the bed as if he was waiting for his underwear to be served on a silver platter. It sounds busy at your place, just like mine.

I hope you get that dryer fixed, we rely so much on modern technology, don't we.

letti said...

oh, i so know what you mean. david disappears when it's time to do the puppy's crate.