Monday, January 03, 2005

Response to Comment

I wanted to publically post a response to the anonymous comment/question under my TS25 entry. Anyway, my Discovery Toys blog serves it's purpose as a way for my customers to keep up with me without ending up with either stuff in their mailbox (e or regular). It can also (maybe?) draw a new customer in to Discovery Toys in general, not necessarily to me. The toys are really best when seen in person, they're great, educational, and well made. I had originally started THIS blog as a way to maintain contact with customers, but I started having too much fun (ha!). So I moved it apart, and it remains a business blog. As to any ad campaigns I have going around the blog, I have no idea what I can accomplish. I don't think I will know until I try. Make sense?

No comments: