Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Fat frustrations #tryingtolose #notsucceeding #frustrating #depressing

I started a medication last November to help the cluster headaches I was getting.  The doctor warned me that it might make me gain weight.  Between November and June, I put on 10 pounds.  I made an effort in June/July to bring it down by taking a water aerobics class.  I was also walking at least a mile.    I managed to get 1 of the 10 pounds off.  When school started, water aerobics class wasn't an option, so I kept up with walking.  I also started one of those one month challenges which has me do exercises in increasing amounts. 

Trying to adjust my diet, I started paying more attention to my calorie intake too.  I noticed that regularly, I don't even get 1000 calories in on my diet.  So I decided to work on that too.  Unfortunately, it backfired.  I managed to add 2.5 pounds on instead of losing.  So very annoying and frustrating.


I still have a 5K to run at the end of the month and I'll be running the 10K at Disney next spring.  So I guess I'll revise my goal and shoot to have it all gone by next spring.

No comments: