Monday, March 26, 2018

What does your garden grow? #gardening #gnomes #bees

It's gardening time! I've been slow to get things going, but I did a bit of filling in over the weekend.  This is one of my little "fairy" type gardens.


I had some little red potatoes that were growing in the bag, so I decided to see what would happen if I planted them. They've actually started growing!


This is the rest of it.  I have Asiatic lilies, Tiger lilies, daisies, and other flowers growing.  I've decided to pass on most of the edible plants this year.  Either the squirrels were enjoying them more than we were, or they were going to waste.  Most of what I've planted is meant to make bees happy.  I do have one baby pool full of bulb flowers which haven't sprouted yet but is supposedly liked by hummingbirds.  We'll see.


No comments: