Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday Fitness Update

I'm still doing my morning workout after my son takes off for school (usually, any way). I'm not seeing a huge difference, but I can say that I've gotten slightly smaller in the waist. As an experiment yesterday, I put on a pair of jeans I haven't worn in a while as they were too tight in the waist. They were snug, but not tight. It was reaffirming that I'm doing SOMETHING right, even if it's not all that I should be doing.

I've been using an UP Jawbone band to measure how much I walk. I take it with a grain of salt as to how it measures my sleep. It's a good day if I get 5000+ steps. I need to up my game to get ready for the Disney 1/2 Marathon in January. Now if it'll stop raining long enough for me to get out there and walk more.

No comments: