Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday's Fifteen Favorites

Instead of fitness, I thought I'd do favorites.  Just to change things up a bit.  These are not in any particular order.  Feel free to comment with your favorites as well, or blog and link back.

Author - Andre Norton
Musician - Jon Bon Jovi
Actor - Sean Connery
Dog Breed - Newfoundland
Candy - Bob's Sugar Sticks (I blame that one on my paternal grandfather)
Activity - Getting out and walking
Insect - Lady Bug
Car - 1969 VW Bug (I want to get one and paint it like a lady bug)
Classic Video Game - Pac Man
Wii Game - tie between Animal Crossing and Epic Mickey
Tourist place to visit - Walt Disney World
Color - Green
Genre of Movie - Action/Drama/Sci-Fi (ones where the world is destroyed, ie: Volcano, Dante's Peak)
Movie Series - James Bond
Marine Animal - Sea Turtle

No comments: