Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's a good time to..

After celebrating my son's 13th birthday this weekend, I've decided this week is a good time to fill in the blank. There are just so many things that we need to do, so many that we have to do. It gets stressful some days thinking about what we can and can't do. Add on to that the stuff that we HAVE to do and it's no wonder that I'm not getting stuff done.

So, yesterday was a good day to take it easy. The kids hung out in the morning while I did some stuff for work. Then we all took off to go to the dollar movie theater and watched "Spy Kids".

Today is a good day to catch up on volunteer hours. I still need to finish out my commitment hours for the Georgia Aquarium. So, off I go to the Aquarium. I'll be in "where's Waldo" mode as a Gallery Rover.

The rest of the week will be a good time to take family time. I have a nephew visiting, we will see family at Thanksgiving and we'll take my aunt out at some point as well.

Next week will be a good time to make sure my priorities are straight. I'm going to try to make sure my first priority is my family. I know, I should put me at the top of the list some time. Eventually I will, just not right now.

What's it a good time for you to do?

No comments: