Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Halloween 2011

I've been playing with a web site called 'picnik.com' to edit my photos so they won't take as much space. I actually like how the different collages came out. The first grouping is from the bowling Halloween party on Friday. My daughter the 'Hip Witch', me as a GT Fanatic and my son as Anakin Skywalker.

My kids and some friends went out Saturday to check out the local Kroger's activities (which included bowling with frozen turkeys). They also checked out a Fall Festival at the friends' church and Trunk or Treat at ours. My son was the Grim Reaper this time, my daughter restructured her 'Hip Witch' a little. The friends were Voldemort and a cat.

Monday night my kids decided to change it up some. My son turned his Grim Reaper costume into an assassin's costume. My daughter decided that being a cat would be fun, so she switched to that.

No comments: