Wednesday, January 09, 2019

A New Series to watch #thegifted #thaidrama

When I'm home and have the time, I like to search for new shows to watch.  I don't limit myself to what's in the US, though if I look abroad I have to find it subbed.  Last time I found something to share, it was from China - The Guardian.  A great fantasy story.  This time it's from Thailand.  You could classify it as either sci fi or fantasy depending on your point of view.  It's called "The Gifted".  It's about a group of kids at a high performance high school.  They are "given" abilities, which they have to discover and figure out how to control.  There's a lot more to the story line than that, but I don't like giving away stories.  I'll just say I enjoyed all 13 episodes (they're broken down in to 4 parts each) and I'm hoping they decide to continue it for a 2nd season.

You'll find the series on it's host station GMMTV here:

Check it out and let me know if you like it too.

No comments: