Friday, July 20, 2018

Volunteering as a family #GUCUcares #SC2018 #SharedStrength #SchoolCrashers2018

My kids and I are going to work with the Georgia United Credit Union School Crashers today.  Not sure what we'll be doing, exactly, but we'll be putting in the work, for certain.  My kids and I usually volunteer individually with whatever comes up with what we're involved in.  It's nice, though, to be able to go out as a family to work together.  Hubs has to work, so he's excused this time around.  I found out about this one as we're members of the credit union.


Do you do anything with your family to volunteer?  If you need help finding things for kids to do, check out pebbletossers.org  They're a good place to get started.  I'm not affiliated, but I have used them in the past to find opportunities for my kids.

No comments: