Monday, February 05, 2018

24K in Atlanta #KPop #투포케이 #Supporttheboys #TourInTheUSA #24k @24K__OFFICIAL

If you've read different posts on my blog, you'll know that my daughter got me into KPop several years ago.  Since then, I've found many groups that I really enjoy supporting.  24K is one of those groups.  They've changed members over the years as some have left and others have joined.  The group itself is about 6 years old.  They all recently participated in an idol reboot show in Korea.  It was meant to help them promote their group as well as to show what they can do.  One of the members (Soo) has even debuted as a solo artist recently.

I'd really love to see them get support for their tour here in the US.  They're well received in Germany and other countries.  In my opinion, there's no reason they can't be supported here.  I'm primarily shooting for here in Atlanta, but there's more than just Atlanta on their tour.  I'm not impressed by their promotions company, but you can find more information about their tour here.  Tickets are actually being sold by Live Nation.

In the meantime, I'll leave their most recent MV here for your enjoyment.


No comments: