Friday, March 17, 2017

Atlanta Sci-Fi and Fantasy Expo @scifiatlanta

I heard about the Atlanta Sci-Fi and Fantasy Expo online as well.  I took my daughter and one of her friends on Saturday afternoon to check it out.  We didn't attend any panels, though we did look around to see where they were being held.  We did the main thing and checked out the vendor and artist area.  It was set in the middle of the mall with a LOT of vendors.  Quite a few authors, artists and gaming companies were in attendance as well.  I was suitably impressed.  For a relatively new con, it had a good selection of vendors and panels offered.


Our haul from the show.  The requisite candy/treats, a stuffed Dopey head, small Hello Kitty (we had been at the cafe earlier in the day after all), a book (signed by the author) and some rings.


Since this one is so close to home, I'll likely keep an eye on it. It may become one we try to attend regularly. I also liked the cost of admission (free).

No comments: