Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday Foodie #restaurants #newtome #LucianosRistoranteItaliano #FortuneCookie

Well, not really foodie. Neither I nor my kids are what I would call foodies.  At any rate, we set a goal for the summer to visit restaurants that we'd never been to before (one per week).  This is the first two that we've visited.

The first restaurant was "Fortune Cookie" off of North Druid Hills Road.  A small Chinese restaurant.  I had the chicken with Chinese vegetables.  Very good.  As with all Chinese restaurants, though, it was more than we could eat.  I fed my daughter and I for about $20.


The other restaurant was "Luciano's" on Sugarloaf Parkway.  It's in the shopping center right across from the Arena.  My kids and I felt rather underdressed in our shorts & tees, but the gentleman at the entrance assured us we were ok.  We didn't eat big meals.  My son had a chicken cesar salad, a larger salad than the one I had (below).  My daughter had a lunch special with a half salad and half flat bread.  Very good, very attentive staff.  I fed the 3 of us for about $30.


No comments: