Friday, June 17, 2016

Exploring Ponce City Market for lunch @simplyseoulllc @simplyseoul @poncecitymarket

So in keeping with the goal of a new restaurant each week (new to us, any way), my kids and I went out on my daughter's birthday to the Ponce City Market for lunch.


Just for fun, these were on display on the food hall.

There are quite a few options for eating in their food hall.  We ended up trying Simply Seoul.  We each had a 2 bulgogi bun combo, which comes with a bottled soda.  My son had one beef and one chicken.  My daughter had two chicken.  I had a beef and a mushroom.  There was also a pork version, but we didn't choose it this time.  We all agreed that it was just the right amount for lunch and that it was very good.  I fed the 3 of us for about $30.


As we hadn't been there since it's opening, we took the time after lunch to explore the shopping too.  There is free parking on the street (very limited), or a pay-to-park lot.

No comments: