Friday, February 19, 2016

I hate my phone, really I do

I don't know why it is, but I don't like making phone calls.   It's bad enough for me to call it an aversion.   Of all the things I procrastinate on, calling is the worst of the culprits.  I can and will when I have to, but about the only exception is to call my own parents.  It's gotten worse as I've gotten older.  I can easily blame it on the ease of being able to text or email everyone, but I"m not sure that's totally the reason.  I'm sure it hasn't helped, though.

I really don't mind talking to anyone, I just don't want to call them.  If you want to call me, that's fine.  As long as your phone identifies you as who you are, I'll answer and talk.  In person works well assuming that we can meet up long enough to have a conversation.  Email works for me as I'm on my computer off and on all day.  Texting is ok, but I"m slow to type on my smart phone.

I went on google and started searching to see if there's an answer.  From what I can find, nope, no one has an answer.  Just other people who are like me who don't like the phone.  So, if you want to talk on the phone, you're better off calling me (but make sure caller id works), or just send me an email.

No comments: