Monday, June 29, 2015

My foster kittens @furkids #adorable #kittensontheinternet

I decided now was a good time to let my foster kittens take center stage. I've posted random photos of them on instagram, so now they've made the blog.

First up is Kiwi.  He's the runt of the litter at just 2 pounds.  He's what my daughter and I call a "pocket kitten".  He is Mr. Adventure.  The first to go explore if I'm not quick enough to close the door and he's convinced he needs to be wherever I am.  He also has a "silent meow" where just his mouth works.


In this picture with Kiwi is Peach.  An adorable torti/calico.  She's relatively quiet, but don't let that fool you.  She loves belly rubs, though she'll also wrestle your hand.  She's the "actual cat" of the group.  For those that have cats, you'll understand what I'm talking about.


Then there's Mango, aka Little Miss Trouble.  She likes to play with the humans in the room.  They're much more interesting than siblings.  A very pretty torti, she's a lovebug at heart and with the right introduction would do just fine with other cats.



Last but not least is Papaya.  This boy is the biggest of the litter at 3 lbs.  When it's nap time, he really likes for there to be a human around to curl up with.  He's all black and reminds me of Toothless the dragon.  He's going to be a big boy who loves laps.



These guys aren't available for adoption yet, they still have to be spayed/neutered.  But watch for them to hit the FurKids website.  They'll make someone very happy.

No comments: