Monday, June 15, 2015

Birthday Celebration Horseback riding @lanierislands and Lasershow @stonemtnpark

For my daughter's birthday, I took my daughter and two of her friends out to Lake Lanier Saturday afternoon for a horseback ride. I didn't know what to expect as I rarely go out to Lanier for anything, but gave it a shot as I've never had a bad experience. Saturday was no exception. I'm sorry that I can't remember her name, but our trail guide was very friendly and helpful. The girls had a blast. I rode a horse named Dixie, my daughter was on Noodle. Her friends rode Star and Lil Joe. We rode for about 45 minutes along the shore line and back and saw several does along the way. I'm not talented at holding a camera and riding at the same time, so these were in the corral before leaving and after returning. There was a donkey there as well that took a dust bath while we were watching and a barn cat that made friends with my daughter.



We had a later in the afternoon ride, so from there we picked up dinner at KFC, went home to change, then headed out to Stone Mountain park to see the Laser Show.  We ate dinner on the lawn, played a round of GHOOOST!, and then watched the show.  I blurred out the middle girl's face as I haven't had the chance to ask her mom if it was ok to post her pic.



All in all, I think the girls had a good time.

No comments: