Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday's Musings

As I look back over the past few months at my blog and try to figure out what direction I want it to go, I realize I've done more with pictures than with words.  I know I've been trying to improve my photography skills.  I purchased a new camera last year and have been playing with it to see just what I can do.  I know I'll never be a professional photographer (I can't focus well enough on the picture to focus a camera), but I do want what I do take to look as good as I can get it.

So, it may be that I'm transitioning (for now) to be more of a picture blogger.  I don't think I can call myself a photography blogger as I'm not teaching how to take the pictures, I'm just sharing the pictures I take.  I can only hope that as I work this out, that my pictures become good enough to tell the story I'm wanting to share.






No comments: