Thursday, August 28, 2014

Birthday fun @MedievalTimes #MTAtlanta

I was able to take my family to Medieval Times this past Friday (thanks to my promotional post, they gave me tickets) for my husband's birthday.


I love watching the show every time we get to go.

I'm starting to think there is a conspiracy to make sure we end up with the Red/Yellow Knight, though. Other than the very first time we went, when we had the Black/White knight, we've had Red/Yellow ever since. The sad thing is, that until this past weekend, for all of our cheering he hadn't won the tournament either.  He had a tough time winning the various contests this past Friday, though he did have a good seat.

Then the miraculous happened.. he actually won the tournament! Whoop!

Sometimes you just have to enjoy the simple things in life.

No comments: