Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Summer is halfway over

It's a sad thought that my eldest heads back to school on August 5th.   That means that summer is basically half over for us.  I still have a lot of things I want to do that I haven't even started yet.  In a way it's depressing, yet I know I still have plenty of time to do most of it anyway.  My kids didn't do summer camps this year, so they've been holed up in their bedrooms or in the playroom most of the summer.  We'd get out more, but stuff either costs money we don't have or it has been too hot to bother with.

My "I want to.." list consists of:

  • have a yard sale
  • run/walk more
  • go to Six Flags (not that I can ride anything)
  • finish catching up on my book list
  • work on fixing up the stairs
  • work on fixing up the den
  • work on cleaning out the garage
  • go tubing on the 'hooch

What are you hoping to do with the rest of your summer?

No comments: