Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: Loot Crate

My daughter had asked for one of these some time ago. I'd told her no, I didn't really want a subscription for stuff.  The money, the stuff, we didn't need it.  For some reason, though, last month I decided I wanted to see what would come.  There are many companies doing something similar, so I may try one of those at a later date.  For now, though, I got one of these.  I actually got the Villains crate from July.  My daughter claimed the Dead Pool socks and Harley-Quinn poster.  I gave my son the Joki shirt and Joker poster.  I kept "the rest", which included a Darth Vader key chain and the Guardians of the Galaxy comic.

Both of my kids like what they got out of the box.  All in all, a very cool box of "stuff".   I look forward to what comes out next month.  If you're interested in checking it out, I'd appreciate it if you started with my referral link: http://mbsy.co/lootcrate/8665855

No comments: