Friday, May 16, 2014

Time for New Adventures

Well, after today, it's official.  I am no longer an employee of Georgia Cyber Academy.  Will I ever go back? I don't know.  I'll answer that question in a year or so.  In the meantime, I'm starting a new adventure next week.  Elections Poll official!  Woot!  Only minimal derangement here.  I've always advocated voting, I'm just going one step further.

After that, the kids get out of school and we start summer break off with a bang at MomoCon!  No big plans for the summer as far as summer camp right now, so we'll have to see what comes up.  Next school year, I'll head back to school with the kids.  I'll start working as a substitute teacher again.  This way I can monitor my daughter and based on how well she's doing, take a day or so and work.  I'll get to play with the kids directly instead of over the phone.

So, on to new things and to renew things.  Gotta love Disney!  There's a sign/saying for just about everything.

No comments: