Monday, January 06, 2014

New Year's Resolve (not Resolutions) #morein2014

I don't generally do New Year's Resolutions. I'd rather just resolve to look forward to the next year and the things I know will happen. For example, I know I'm heading to WDW Wednesday to do the 1/2 marathon with my dad one more time. It will be my 6th time participating. I'll enjoy the time with my parents, visiting the parks, and (believe it or not) walking in the race (I don't really run, my knee won't let me).

I'll look forward to doing the Hot Chocolate Run with my own family here at home, followed by a birthday celebration for my niece.

I'll look forward to going on a cruise this summer with my family.

I'll look forward to my kids finishing out their school year strong. They're on the right track.

I'll look forward to going to conventions with my kids. MomoCon comes up in May, with Anime Weekend Atlanta coming up his fall.

I'll look forward to watching my daughter turn 13 and my son turn 16 later this year. It's been an amazing journey so far with them, I can't wait to see what comes next.

I have a lot to look forward to this year. I have a lot of things to work toward this year. It is my resolve to make 2014 a happy year.

No comments: