Monday, December 30, 2013

A walk on the wild side..

We visited my parents in Florida the week of Christmas.  They live in Celebration, FL (just down the road from WDW).  I got antsy one morning and wandered on some of the paths that are around their condo.  I gave myself a camera for my birthday (which isn't until next month) and I took it with me. These are some of the things I saw on my walk.

This is a 5-6 foot gator that lives in the "pond" by their condo.


The birds were may be 5 feet from the gator.  


This little guy (may be 2-3 feet) was in a lake near Celebration Ave (not far from the high school)

A lizard posed for me

A cool looking spider

Another bird I saw in the lake with the big gator.. he was on the other side, though.

I love walking around their town. It has a lot of boardwalk paths and such where you can wander and see wildlife and just enjoy yourself. It makes a great way to relax over the holidays as well.

No comments: