Thursday, November 07, 2013

Hallmark Outlet


I drive to my daughter's school twice a week.  The first chance I got, I went exploring the area to see what I could find.  I found this little hole in the wall outlet store, called Hallmark Outlet.  On seeing the name, my brain immediately registers "Hallmark cards" and I thought I could stock up on those types of items.  I was surprised to find a completely different concept (not a bad thing).  They carry clothes, food, electronics and more.  Many items are a good deal, some are not as good.  Like any outlet, you have to shop regularly as inventory changes frequently (especially the food items).  What I've noticed is that for clothes, they're some what out of season and may be not the current fad.  However, there are items worth checking out.  When it comes to the food a lot of it seems to be damaged packaging.  You can check the expiration date and will find most of it is still quite acceptable.  For the other items, some of it's damaged packaging, some of it appears to be open boxes.  Items that the stores where they were meant to be sold they have to sell at a distinct discount.  They may be missing directions, so check the box.


A wonderful resource for those that are in the area.  Worth checking out if you get the chance.  Here's their info:

Hallmark Discount Warehouse
166 Buford Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30046

No comments: