Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Medieval Times - A wonderful evening #MTAtlanta

I was given tickets to Medieval Times in exchange for helping to promote their support for Breast Cancer Research. I took my family this past Friday. My kids and I were noting that for some reason, we can only name one show where we were NOT the red/yellow knight. We found this fact quite humorous.


I won't go into too many details about the show, I don't want to spoil it for those that have never been. I will say that this was the King.

This was one of the several beautiful horses.

And, for the fun of it, a snippet from the show.



I do have someone I want to mention though. Our server, Sebastian, was wonderful. Very polite, very efficient. At the end, though, he made my daughter's day. We've attended many different shows (at the Atlanta location) and have never received flowers from the knights. My daughter and I have discussed how it's fun to watch the little girls have the flowers tossed their way. We've just never managed to be in the right place at the right time. At the end of the show, though, our serf Sebastian brought my daughter a flower. She bounced and vibrated for the rest of the evening she was so thrilled. What a way to end a night.

No comments: