Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Peachtree Road Race Nerves #ajcprr





It's Packet Pick up day!  I don't know if I'm excited or nervous.  I don't know that I'm ready, I'm not likely to run as much as I'd planned.  I ended up with a major muscle cramp at the last 10k I did which took a week to ease up enough to be ok walking again. Lack of training, I know, but it's not encouraging to get me going again. I do know I'll be there and I'll definitely be doing my best to finish in a reasonable amount of time (1.5 hr is good for me).  Good luck to everyone else running tomorrow.  I'll try to stay out of the way of those that are actually running.

2 comments:

mitzi said...

Good Luck today on your run. Im sure your almost done by now ... or finished but I know youll do great.
Its awesome to see you do all this and try to stay in shape and be supportive.

awesome job!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Good luck! Slow and steady wins the race for me....try to stay dry, too!