Monday, December 10, 2012

Mom Blogger conferences

I'd love to have the opportunity to do many things in my life. One of the things I'd love to be able to do is learn to expand my blog out more. Of the conferences I know of, there are a few that definitely stand out. One of my dream conferences has always been BlogHer. I hear about so many great things that happen at that conference, that if I'm ever told I get to pick one, this would be the first choice.

Closer to home, one that interests me is the Type-A parent conference. Admittedly, I'm not necessarily type-a, but I do believe there is a lot I could learn from attending. Fortunately, they state on their site that you don't have to be type-a to attend.

Looking around, there are quite a few conferences out there that look cool. The farthest one away, though would be Mom 2.0. Another good conference for beginners and those interested in learning.

To be realistic, though, I'm not interested in becoming a "big" blogger, just in making mine more interesting/real. To earn something through it would be an add-on that I can't not think about. I love reviewing products, earning rewards by posting, etc, so it would be nice to be able to do more of that as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, І thіnκ уоur sіte could bе having browseг cоmрatibіlitу ρroblems.
Whenever I look at youг blog іn Safari, it
looκs fine howeveг, if openіng іn IE,
іt's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful website!

Here is my homepage best solihull locksmith