Friday, November 16, 2012

Fun Friday (5K recap)

I walked/ran the Jingle Jungle 5K at Disney last weekend with my family and my dad. I enjoyed it (even if I was tired by end of day). These are the "highlights" of the race..

My family wouldn't get in line with me for photos, so it's just me.

Figure we were toward the back at the start, so subtract 5 minutes.




When you stop for photos, you slow down considerably. The boys didn't stop (and I took more than photos this) so they were ahead for a while.

I couldn't get the clock since folks were taking photos in front of it.

At the end of it, my daughter and I caught up to the boys at the finish line. We all got our medals within seconds of each other, though we didn't see each other until we were past the medal stand. Not too shabby, actually, around a 15 minute mile for us with no training.

No comments: