Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review: Disney on Ice Rockin' Ever After #DOIATL



I took my daughter to see the Disney on Ice Rockin' Ever After show last night. My husband/son were scheduled to go with me, but my son had school work to do instead.


The show starts out as a "talent show". With appearances by Pinocchio and Cinderella's step sisters. From there it goes to Sebastian with Ariel's sisters to Ariel and her story. The first part of the show ends with an appearance by Rapunzel with Flynn & her stepmother. When the show returns, it picks up with Merida and moves to an appearance by Belle and the Beast. Unfortunately, with it being a school night, we had to leave at this point.

My daughter really enjoyed the portion of the show with Merida. She's been fascinated by that particular story since it came out. I think they did a wonderful job summarizing her story and the effects they used to present it.



For myself, though, I liked Ariel and the neon fish that glowed. It was highlighed by Ariel on the rope.



A wonderful sharing of the stories of those princesses. The skating was, as usual, outstanding. I highly recommend going if you have the opportunity (and the child that appreciates Disney's princesses). The show runs through Oct. 14th at Philip's Arena. If you use the code GASSOUTH you can get a discount. For more information, check out TicketMaster or DisneyonIce.com

Note: I was given tickets to attend the show in exchange for posting my honest review.

No comments: