Wednesday, September 12, 2012

#Popcorn, Chick-fil-a & #Coffee - Oh My!

It's that time of year again. Everyone is trying to sell something to raise money. My kids included. This year, my son is selling Popcorn for Boy Scouts. His goal is to pay for summer camp next summer as well as to pay his yearly dues. If you'd like to help him out, just let me know. I can send you an email with the link to order online.


My daughter is selling Chick-fil-a calendars (LIMITED quantities!) and Coffee/Tea for American Heritage Girls. The calendars are $7 each and CFA has changed the way they work. It's a card (assigned to an email) now, instead of individual coupons. If you're interested, contact me and I'll see what I can do to get one to you. If you like Coffee/Tea, you can order through this link:

[ Giving Bean - a coffee/tea fundraiser for American Heritage Girls Troop GA0593 - Lawrenceville]

Please assign my daughter's name to the sale during check-out so that she gets credit for it.

For my friends with kids also doing fundraising.. I'm willing to do a swap.

No comments: