Tuesday, September 25, 2012

@GwinnettEHC Ropes Course with @GwinnettOnline

My kids went to the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center this past Friday with their school. They did a water purity study, visited a waste water treatment plant and then were able to play on the ropes courses there at the center. I didn't do the first two with them, I wandered the trails around the center instead. I love the fact that the courses blend fairly well into the trees. You can see them, but you can also ignore them if no one is on them.


I ran a few errands and went to lunch. When I returned, the kids were about ready to try the ropes courses for themselves. I played paparazzi and took lots of photos.



The kids thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip, especially the ropes course. They came home and crashed for the remainder of the evening.

No comments: