Tuesday, September 25, 2012

@GwinnettEHC Ropes Course with @GwinnettOnline

My kids went to the Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center this past Friday with their school. They did a water purity study, visited a waste water treatment plant and then were able to play on the ropes courses there at the center. I didn't do the first two with them, I wandered the trails around the center instead. I love the fact that the courses blend fairly well into the trees. You can see them, but you can also ignore them if no one is on them.


I ran a few errands and went to lunch. When I returned, the kids were about ready to try the ropes courses for themselves. I played paparazzi and took lots of photos.



The kids thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip, especially the ropes course. They came home and crashed for the remainder of the evening.

Post a Comment