Thursday, April 26, 2012

More changes around the house

My kids want a total redo of their bedrooms this summer. As we figure out what they want, we're doing the easy stuff in small phases. Phase one was to eliminate the queen bed from my son's bedroom. We replaced it with the 'spare' twin bed from my daughter's bedroom. During this, we found that the frame of one of the beds needs to be fixed. I don't have the time to really do as much as should be done to them, so we cheated and bought my daughter an inexpensive replacement frame.

Phase 2 we changed the curtains in the kids' rooms. My daughter is expressing her definitive style. Striped silky curtains with peace symbol sheers.

My son, on the other hand, went for simple. The difference is that he's hung his curtains from the ceiling instead of the wall.


No comments: