Thursday, March 29, 2012

Review: Disney on Ice Treasure Trove

I was given tickets in exchange for writing my review of this show. I'll have to admit, my son was having second thoughts about going, until I told him it was too late to change his mind. The show itself is an exploration of some of the most popular Disney animated films. It started out with a "warm-up" from the Incredibles.

Then moved on to an introduction from the Fab 5.

It moved through Alice in Wonderland (loved the cards!), Peter Pan (Tinkerbell was there too with the lost boys). It stopped at that point for an intermission. When it came back it went to Lion King, Snow White, and Aladdin.

It finished up with Tangled, Princess and the Frog and the ending (which had all the princess coming out). Very well put together, with a chance for all Disney fans to visit their favorites. During the Lion King performance, my son made the comment that it made him want to go watch the Lion King again. My daughter said "it was so fun, I'm speechless".. which for her is a major accomplishment. :)

All in all, a wonderful show. If you have the chance to go, my teen, tween and myself recommend it.





No comments: