Friday, February 24, 2012

#Flawless12 Nothing but fear..

The assignment for today is to do the one thing that you find one reason or another to not do. Something you say you want to do, but then don't quite manage. For me, other than regular workouts, that seems to be doing a zip line adventure. I don't like heights, never have. Zip lines seem like a lot of fun. Being over the trees, seeing everything below me.. only having a wire and a rope holding me up.. something there bothers me. So, I hereby decide that I *will* do this, this summer. Why summer? It gives me the time to get my affairs in order and school to get out. :) Anyone care to join me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count us in! David needs to conquer the same fear! I wanted to do it last summer, but N didn't weigh enough. :)