Thursday, November 17, 2011

Girls Talk - My Style Icon

I blame having been sick for the need to use a meme this week. That and general slackness. I have no style of my own, but I will admit that I admire Kimora Lee Simmons. She has a wonderful taste in fashion and a no-nonsense way of bringing it out.

I have to respect Queen Latifah as well. She always seems comfortable in whatever she wears. As much as I would like to say that I am, I'm not. My clothes are comfortable, but I'm not always comfortable in them.

For a long time fashion was a word I heard, not one I utilized. Being a stay at home mom, I kinda let things slide (in more ways than one). I'm gradually trying to improve my wardrobe, but I can't say I associate my style with any particular person. It's just me.

3 comments:

Sarah A. said...

I agree. Queen Latifah is one of the women whose comfortable with her body, she maybe a one plus size bigger but she knows how to carry herself.

Here's mine: http://sarahalconcel.blogspot.com/2011/11/gt-my-style-icon.html

Sarah A.

Jessica said...

very nice choices, wonderful ladies too :-) Thank you for sharing :-) Dropping some late love for Girl's Talk, hope that you can return the favor too.

http://www.simplyjess.info/my-style-icon-is-jennifer-lopez/

Beauty Queen Gene said...

queen latifah's confidence in her body is amazing! if i had as much confidence, i will definitely be wanting to dress more often :)