Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fernbank Museum of Natural History

Fernbank was having a "Space" weekend this past weekend. My husband has been wanting to go see the Hubble Imax movie and it was one of the things being shown. Since we hadn't had the chance to check out the Darwin exhibit yet, we headed out there on Sunday. I was somewhat disppointed in what was presented, though it was a reasonably thorough look at his life. I'm not sure what I was expecting, so I can't say exactly what was disappointing.

Some of the highlights from the exhibit

We visited the Georgia exhibit as well

At the end of our visit, I wanted to visit the rose garden as well. This is located at the top of the second parking lot by the museum. If you get a chance to visit while the flowers are in bloom, it's definitely worth the time.

No comments: