Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Kidsignments Sale

It's Here! It's here! The big Kidsignments consignment sale of kids' stuff is out at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds this week. It starts today, though no kids or strollers are allowed until after 2p. Saturday everything not marked "NR" is 1/2 off. I love to get my "need" stuff during the week early, then go back on Saturday and check out what's left (which is more than you'd think).

For those of you that have never gone, take a laundry basket or something to carry your goodies in.. armloads get awkward after a while. They have a bit of everything.. toys, furniture, books, videos, and (of course) clothes. I think I have about as much just exploring as anything. This year, my kids are in charge of figuring out what clothes they need and then (with a budget) have to shop for it. It'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

No comments: