Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

So what am I doing today for my birthday? I was going to be working, actually. For the first time since the start of this school year, I was actually going to a brick & mortar school. Ice on the roads and Gwinnett County Schools closed, though, so that's not the plan any longer..

What will I actually do to celebrate? I was hosting a Dove Chocolate Tasting party at my home. Yum! However, due to the condition of the streets, it's being rescheduled. I also got the family tickets to go out with Gwinnett 4H to the Gwinnett Gladiators game tomorrow night. Hopefully, the roads should be fair by then.

Ah well.. maybe next year I can actually do something on my birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!! I hope you have a great day!!