Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast

We had 2 Thanksgiving dinners this year. One hosted at my home, the other at hubby's grandmother's home. I actually cooked instead of going by Honeybaked and getting premade. No pictures of the 'feast' at my home, though I do have one of the other. Hubby's grandmother and mom worked for a couple of days to get everything ready. That included multiple pies to be sent home with family members.

Dinner included mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli with cheese, mac & cheese, cranberry sauce, orange delight salad (whipcream type), dressing, turkey, ham, rolls, corn, baked beans, chocolate cake, pumpkin pie and more. All in all a very good dinner with a good visit with family. I don't think I'll need to eat much over the next week or so as a result.

No comments: