Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lenovo Laptop

With the holidays coming up, we're all dreaming big but trying to be reasonable. My family has an argument about who actually gets some of the prizes I enter to win. The biggest one is between my son and my husband as to who's first if I ever win a laptop. My son wants it for gaming and to be able to 'wander around while doing school work'. My husband I'm sure just wants a new toy to play with (he has a laptop that he gets to use with work). We won't be purchasing one for either of them any time soon, it's just not in the budget. Instead, my son is setting his sights on more 'useful' things that we can afford like video games for DS or Wii, nerf guns, etc etc. It would be fabulous, though, if I could give him a laptop.

So, on that note I entered Crissy’s Can’t Wait til Christmas Lenovo Laptop Giveaway and hope to win a $799.00 IdeaPad!

And now you can too.

No comments: